Guidelines for authors
- Extended abstracts (3 to 4 pages) covering one or more of the conference topics should be submitted electronically using the conference tool on the conference web site.
- Please, consider strictly the deadline for the submission of abstracts, i.e. 30 April 2015 (see Important Dates).
- Extended abstracts should be prepared according to the following guidelines:
Download DOC file of Guidelines for authors preparing extended abstract
Download PDF file of Guidelines for authors preparing extended abstract
- All extended abstracts will be submitted to a review process
- For notification of acceptance and delivery of camera-ready extended abstracts, see Important Dates
- At least one author has to be registered before the early bird registration deadline to warrant publication of the extended abstract in the proceedings
- Outstanding papers (up to three expected) will be selected during the GeoUAV Workshop, and their authors invited to submit an extended paper in ISPRS GeoSpatial Week Special Issue.